Stop what you’re doing – We’re hiring!
Always wanted to create branded content but never been quite sure where to start? Wake up and take a look at the gig below!
Storyboard Company is hiring a Junior Content Producer to support in developing and publishing content for our clients. The ideal candidate is creative, versatile, driven, and self-motivated. He/she must have a passion for storytelling and a strong interest in creating all forms of content (written, visual and audio).
- A strong understanding of the current state of advertising/marketing and film/video content production industries.
- Storytelling ability – must be able to create engaging/informative stories out of a wide variety of source material and subject matter
- Video production, copy writing, editorial writing, photography, design or social media experience (minimum of 2 years).
- An interest in brands/branded content
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks, manage projects effectively and meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Great with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook); strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite applications (AfterEffects, Photoshop, Premiere, Illustrator, etc.) preferred.
- Create and develop engaging multimedia content for distribution across a variety of platforms (social media, blog posts and other interactive channels)
- Interact with clients for specific projects throughout the production process
- Work independently, as well as part of a team, to ensure that deadlines are met and that projects achieve creative cohesion across mediums
- Provide creative assistance on both in-house and client projects
- Produce compelling and on-brand content assets for client pitch presentations
- Doing brand-related research during the content strategy or pre-production phase.
- Assist in developing content marketing ROI reports/case studies for clients